The Dabur Amla Hair Oil is excellent hair oil that contains natural ingredients to promote hair growth and get voluminous and thick hair. The first thing you will notice about Dabur Amla Hair Oil is its strong smell due to the presence of mustard oil. The presence of mustard in the oil indicates the presence of ingredient to enhance hair growth and control hair fall. Amla helps to add volume to your hair and make it thick and strong. The non-sticky greenish-yellow color oil is easy to apply and has an Ayurvedic fragrance.
All this is possible at a very affordable price and hence one of the best hair oils to go for if you desire strong, thick and black hair. Additionally, Dabur is a trusted brand that has been served for decades and provided products that received good customer response.
Would OneClickReviews team recommend a buy?
If you are looking for a good hair nourishing oil to get strong and beautiful hair, Dabur Amla Hair Oil is the best choice for you at such humble price of just 46 INR.
- Mineral Oil – Promoted hair growth
- Amla extract – Prevents split ends and hair breakage, adds to the conditioning effect, improves overall scalp health
- Antioxidant – Strengthen hair roots and give strong and healthy hair
Dabur Amla Hair Oil Other Ingredients
Vegetable Oil, Mustard Oil, Seasame oil, Cotton seed oil, Canola oil, Palmolein oil, Peanut oil. Sugandhit Dravya is a liquid scent added in the hair all to give a great fragrance that will leave a soothing effect even after your hair wash.
We have classified Dabur Amla Hair Oil Review within the following parameters:
Ease of Styling
Dabur Amla Hair Oil is non-sticky by nature. You can apply this oil without getting a sticky feeling. For best results you can apply the oil and leave it overnight and wash your hair the next morning.
Increase Silkiness and Shine
Dabur Amla Hair Oil helps to add shine to your hair due to the presence of Amla which conditions your hair and promotes silky and strong hair. However the effect of shine is not much with this hair oil.
The Dabur Amla Hair Oil promotes hair growth but does not help much to smoothen hair. It does not act effectively to get rid of hair frizziness.
Value for Money
Dabur Amla Hair Oil is one of the best oils in market to increase hair volume and thickness. It is yellow in color due to presence of mustard which helps to enhance hair growth and prevent split ends. No wonder it is an absolute worth for money, since available for only 46 INR which is easily affordable.
The Hair oil has a high content of mustard in it but it is well perfumed and hence doesn’t carry the pungent mustard oil. Moreover it contains Sugandhit Dravya which induces good fragrance but slightly strong. Hence it is best applied for overnight and washed the following day.
The bottle of hair oil does not have a hole so that the oil can be poured drop by drop for convenience. Hence packaging is not very customer friendly.
Pros of Dabur Amla Hair Oil
- Dabur Amla Hair Oil works great to repair split ends and prevent hair breakage.
- The oil is non-sticky and contains natural ingredients which prevents premature graying of hair
- The mustard content present in the oil helps to grow black and strong hair.
- It helps to increase the volume of hair and control hair fall.
- Easily affordable and shelf life is 18 months from its manufacturing date.
Cons of Dabur Amla Hair Oil
- The hair oil has a very strong smell and that can get irritating.
- Packaging is not very convenient to use and not travel friendly.
- The mineral oil present in the hair oil is harmful for skin and hence must not be used in excess.