Dove has been probably the most influential brand for women in the recent times when it comes to personal care products. Apart from an extremely popular soap, they have come up with a range of shampoos targeted for a particular hair type. The Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo brings back the lost shine and glaze, but fails to remove the dandruff from hair.
Dove claims that the new Dove Moisture Shampoo is made specially using an Oxyfusion technology which acts as a perfect solution for your rough hair and makes them smooth. It is an effective hair cleanser too, all thanks to the active ingredients. However, there are a few things this new offering fails to be good at. It considerably fails to moisturize your hair even after regular use.
Would OneClickReviews team recommend a buy?
It all depends upon your priorities from a shampoo, if you feel that the pros are good enough for you and if the cons are not a big bargain, we feel you must consider this shampoo for frequent usage. Dove brand loyalists who find its whole range suitable might find this shampoo as a good option. But it is very effective for those with dry hair or scalp. It lacks the moisturizing ability, but works well to make hair smooth and shiny.
"Although it miserably fails to tackle dandruff, those seeking a good moisturizing shampoo at a decent price can give it a try"
Below are the key active ingredients which are majorly present in the shampoo which helps it moisturize your hair in a perfect way:
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate – Although a lot of people avoid ingredients like sulphate in their shampoo but it can help in conditioning damaged hair which is a priority for many women. The presence of Sulphate is one of the major reasons that this shampoo is unable to control hair fall.
- Slicone – This is another chemical ingredient which people who prefer natural products ignore. However, it helps in adding shine and lust to your hair.
- Glycerine – Glycerine is one of the common ingredients found in most of the shampoos which helps in strengthening the strands of your hairs and getting rid of split ends.
We have classified Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Review within the following parameters:
Hair Shine and Silkiness
Dove’s Oxygen Moisture Shampoo does give a very good silky, soft and smooth feel to your hair for at least 5-7 hours post use. You hair will shine in the sunlight and give you a wonderful hair day.
The consistency of the shampoo is good enough as it is not too thick but is not watery as well. It fails to produce too much foam in hairs.
Although it has a fresh fragrance, we felt it smells too flowery. They should have balanced the fragrance with a more refreshing and mild smell. Sometimes, too flowery smell might be the reason for headache.
We were really disappointed that this shampoo is totally ineffective against dandruff. If you are someone having a lot of dandruff, this shampoo is definitely not meant for you.
Value for Money
The much in demand Dove Oxygen Moisture shampoo is totally worth every penny with its benefits that leaves your silky, shiny, soft and smooth hair. It is available in different sizes starting at 83.00 INR making it the best pick for all buyers.
Pros of Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo
- Extremely well priced, perfect pricing for what it has to offer.
- Makes the hair shiny and smooth.
- Promises 95% more visibility of thick and bouncy hair.
Cons of Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo
- Unlike other natural products, it contains chemicals which your hair might not react well with.
- Doesn’t tackle dandruff in any manner whatsoever.
- Extremely mild composition which may not go well with all hair types.
- Fails to moisturize the hairs and can’t control hair fall.