The Patanjali Amla Hair Oil is an excellent ayurvedic product which contains natural ingredients to promote hair growth. It helps to achieve voluminous and thick hair. The first thing which can help to identify this Patanjali Hair Oil is its strong smell due to its presence of mustard oil. The mustard stands as the key ingredient which promotes hair growth and also helps to control hair fall.
The key competitive factor is due to its affordable price. Patanjali has grown to be a brand with good market value and market penetration. Hence it has come up to be one of the trusted brands in the country. Also, the price as low as 40 INR for 100 ml has been a key factor to win the market.
Would OneClickReview’s team recommend a buy?
If you are looking for good hair nourishment with strong and beautiful hair and want to avoid chemicals, then Patanjali Amla Hair Oil would be the best choice available for you in the market costing as low as INR 40.
The major key ingredients for Patanjali Amla Hair Oil are:
- Mineral Oils which promotes hair growth
- Amla extracts prevents hair breakage and adds conditioning effect improving overall scalp health
- Antioxidants present in the product strengthen hair roots and give strong and healthy hair
The other major ingredients include vegetable oil, mustard oil, sesame oil, cotton seed oil, canola oil, palm olein oil and peanut oil.
We have classified Patanjali Amla Hair Oil Review within the following parameters:
Ease of Styling
It is non-sticky in nature. The major benefit is that you can apply this oil without any sticky feeling. For optimum results, you can apply this oil overnight and then wash it the next morning for better results.
Increase Silkiness and Shine
Patanjali Amla Hair Oil adds shine to your hair. The presence of Amla improves the hair condition and promotes silky and strong hair. But on a darker side, the hair shine is not that effective.
The Patanjali Amla Hair Oil promotes hair growth but it also makes the hair rough. It does not promote smoothening. The worst part is that it does not get rid of the hair frizziness.
Value for Money
Patanjali Amla Hair Oil is one of the best hair oil in the market which increases the hair volume and promotes hair growth. The presence of mustard is the major factor which promotes hair growth but fails to stop split ends. The best part of this product is its low pricing which is an absolute value for money.
The Patanjali Amla Hair Oil has a very strong pungent smell of mustard oil. Although for some of us, it might be quite attractive but for most of the population, it overrides the quality and acts as a repulsive smell for the population and the market.
The packaging is a very critical factor for a product’s success. They lag behind with their non-user friendly packaging.
Pros of Patanjali Amla Hair Oil
- The winning key for the product is its affordability. The competitive price has helped it to win of the market share.
- The presence of sunflower, olive and sesame oils adds benefits to the hair quality on usage of this oil.
- Decent oil when compared on its benefits.
- Works as a great protection for hair fall.
- Helps to nourish hair scalp
- Regular use of this oil helps to give healthy hair.
Cons of Patanjali Amla Hair Oil
- The Packaging of this oil is not travel friendly.
- They don’t provide any benefit for split ends. Unlike other hair oil in its segment, they don’t provide any solution for split ends.
- People with sensitive nose can have allergic problems when they use this product. So, it’s recommended for people with sensitive nose to avoid this product.
- The worst part is that it doesn’t contain pure amla oil which as claimed by the manufacturer.