The Patanjali Milk Protein Shampoo is an excellent pick to treat dry and rough hair and gain shiny, soft hair. However it does not help to fight with problems of dandruff to a great extent but eases the itchiness of scalp with a soothing effect owing to the aloe vera content. The other ingredients help in natural replenishment of your hair and promote strong and beautiful hair. The modest pricing of the product with its natural ingredients make it a good choice for all buyers.
The first thing that comes to my mind about Patanjali Milk Protein shampoo is its milky white appearance. The shampoo does not have a very thin or thick consistency but it forms medium consistency and leaves a good fragrance. The extremely soothing effect with a milky fragrance gives you an amazing feeling after your shower. It helps you get a shinier hair with frizz free and silky look.
Patanjali has emerged as a brand of trust and its products are reliable owing to the natural ingredients in it. The shampoo is mild and hence can be used twice or thrice a week without causing any damage to your hair leaving it absolutely soft and detangled.
“Would OneClickReviews team recommend a buy?”
Patanjali milk protein shampoo is a great product that helps in cleansing hair with soft and shiny appearance at an affordable price for men, women and kids too.
- Neem – For shinier and stronger hair. Prevents hair breakage and loss of hair
- Tulsi – Prevents greying of hair and hair thinning
- Aloe Vera – Promotes hair growth, smooth and shiny hair and act as conditioner
Mehendi helps to soothe scalp itching and helps to reduce dandruff. Sugandhit Dravya is the scented liquid for the amazing fragrance. Bhringaraj helps in hair growth and root strengthening.
We have classified Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo review within the following parameters:
This shampoo is milky white in color and does not have a highly thin or thick consistency but carries medium consistency and hence flows easily out of the bottle. (3.5 out of 5)
The shampoo gives you a good shining effect with soft hair. It forms a good lather and makes your hair more beautiful and silkier. (4 out of 5)
The Patanjali milk protein shampoo has aloe vera which acts as a natural conditioner during the hair wash. If you use this shampoo, you need not apply conditioner separately after your hair wash since it leaves you with smooth and soft hair. (4 out of 5)
As the name suggests, the Patanjali milk protein shampoo has a milky soothing fragrance. The presence of Sugandhit Dravya gives a very milk and good smell which you can feel even after your hair wash. (3.5 out of 5
The shampoo has a humble response by most customers. Its natural ingredients that promote hair growth and shiny hair at an affordable cost make most customers happy and satisfied. (4 out of 5)
Value for Money
The shampoo is highly affordable and available at a price of 200 INR for 200ml. The shelf life if this shampoo is nearly 24 months which makes it totally worth your money. Soft, silky, shiny, smooth and good fragrant hair at such modest price makes it a popular pick for most buyers.
Pros of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo
- Ideal shampoo for all types of hair and leaves a soft and silky appearance
- Totally affordable at a modest price considering its benefits and our hair goals
- The shampoo forms good lather with its milky white color and helps to get rid of dirt and pollutants
- Helps in proper cleansing of scalp without drying it out completely
- It is good for oily and frizzy hair as well. Kids and men can also use this shampoo.
Cons of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo
- The packaging of the product is not good. Hence you cannot carry it while travelling as the liquid might spill out of the bottle
- The shampoo soothes itchy scalp to some extent and hence cannot treat dandruff to the core.